All vehicles feature:
- Three-Way safety belts per seat
- Storage for your main luggage in separate compartments under the seating area (accessed from the outside of the vehicle)
- Adjustable airflow so you control the air conditioning according to your personal comfort
- Fresh air blower as backup in case of Air conditioning breakdown (yep! It is Africa!)
- Fully-equipped kitchen for delicious and nutritious meals.
- 24-Volt Fridge and Freezers to keep everything fresh as well as a dedicated one for passenger drinks
- Specially designed, dual-density camping mattresses – 10cm thick – for premium comfort
- Africa4us memory foam travel pillow
- Intercom and PA system between seating area and driver to ensure clear communication at all times.
- Inverters for your AC charging needs (South African plug – 220-240V) so you are not without electricity during your Premium Adventure Tour
- Solar panels to trickle charge the dual battery systems, which ensures ongoing electrical power – even when the vehicle is stationery
- Communal 220 – 240V charging stations for when the vehicle is stationary in camps and connected to Mains AC supply
We have researched and invested heavily in our premium vehicles, and we are proud to offer a “one of a kind” seating experience for our passengers.
Mercedes Benz Luxury Fleet
We also have luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinter Midi-busses for smaller groups. Depending on the demand for tours at the time of departure, these vehicles are used on our South Africa tours if the group size allows it. These vehicles offer the same luxurious experience as the African Safari Fleet. Each Mercedes Benz is fitted with all the above specifications for comfort and safety. Before departure, your Africa4us Tour Team will let you know which premium vehicle you will have for your Adventure Tour.
Our Fleet is ideal for all Road Conditions
Road conditions can vary from brand new to very poor condition. This style of travel is adventurous by nature, as we are traveling in an overland safari vehicle. This allows us the flexibility of making stops when needed and reaching some out-of-the way parts of Africa where traditional tours would not dare to go. Please note that our vehicles do not have on-board bathrooms. Not to worry; there are many places to stop en route. This is not a physically demanding journey; however, travelling can be somewhat tiresome with long drives and poor road conditions at times. Please take note of the travel times and distances in your itinerary and consider that this is often on poor quality, bumpy roads. We have gone to great lengths to provide a comfortable and frankly unique seating experience which will make your journey a lot more fun!