What is your policy on illegal behaviour or behaviour compromising the safety or wellbeing of the group?
- It is in the best interest of all our travellers that we maintain a strict policy of zero tolerance with regards to illegal behaviour. This includes but is not limited to the use of illegal substances, prostitution, theft etc.
- Disrespectful behaviour towards other group members, your adventure crew, border officials, accommodation personnel, service providers and the public in general, will not be tolerated.
- Endangering the group or compromising the group experience will not be tolerated, examples are but are not limited to:
- Not adhering to safety regulations during game drives and game walks
- Not adhering to park rules, and country laws.
- Cultural insensitivity, racism, sexism, ageism, inappropriate jokes towards religion or sexual orientation etc.