What documents do I need for travelling to Africa?
We recommend storing electronic copies of all your travel documents in a secure online storage place such as Dropbox.
- Passport (with photocopies) Citizens from all countries require a valid passport (with minimum 6 months’validity and at least two clean pages).
- Travel insurance (with photocopies).
- Airline tickets (with photocopies).
- Credit or debit card.
- Africa4us vouchers, pre-departure information and dossier.
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required.
- Yellow Fever Certificate is essential for travel in East Africa.