Can I join your tours if I have a medical condition or disability?
- If you have a medical or psychological condition e.g. heart condition, high blood pressure, diabetes, allergies, bipolar, epilepsy or any other condition, please notify us in advance and provide a letter from your medical practitioner confirming that you are fit to travel.
- Please note that our tours sometimes go through remote areas that are far from medical assistance. It is, therefore, important that your condition can be controlled with self-medication.
- Please make sure to bring along all necessary medication as you might not always have access to medical facilities.
- It is advisable to take out extra medical insurance for your pre-existing medical condition to make sure you are covered for an emergency medical evacuation.
- Please note that our vehicles and most places of accommodation are not wheelchair friendly.
- Although our vehicles are equipped with fridges we are not able to guarantee a constant temperature for diabetes medication.