Are meals included?
- African Adventure Tours are known to stir quite an appetite far more than extraordinary sights. There’s no doubt that plenty of travelling and activity will increase your cravings for delicious food. As an Africa4us Adventure Traveller, your taste buds will enjoy a variety of meals prepared from local fresh produce.
- Most meals are included in the tour price on the Premium Adventure Camping Tour and most shopping is done before the tour departs – Please study your itinerary for a breakdown on meals.
- Fresh products such as meat, fruit, vegetables and dairy are bought during the trip from supermarkets, local shops and markets.
- Breakfasts generally consist of bread and cereal. If time allows, a warm breakfast may be prepared. Lunches provided en route are light meals such as sandwiches and/or salads. All evening meals are freshly prepared hot meals and will consist of a variety of continental and local dishes.
- Your adventure crew organize the meal preparation. As part of the small group community, each group member will take turns in helping with meal preparation and cleaning.
- Some meals are not included on the Premium Camping Adventure Tour, so you can explore the local restaurants. This gives you the opportunity to experience the area and locale cuisine on your own time. Your adventure crew will suggest some local restaurants and give you options to choose from.
- On the Premium Accommodated Adventure Tour, fewer dinners are included in the tour price to give you more time on your own exploring the fine food and wines the local restaurants have on offer.